Being an influencer in business can relate to everyone, from managers to individuals who all need to communicate well and influence outcomes.
If a role requires communicating with key internal and external key stakeholders (and which role doesn’t?) then this workshop is essential.
Give members of your team a confidence boost when it comes to communicating with customers and internal team members.
Our Communicating & Influencing Learning Workshop will leave your team feeling confident to communicate their ideas in-front of anyone and to lead conversations which influence important decisions.
This 1-day workshop can be delivered in a venue of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
• People in your team responsible for engaging with and getting support from key stakeholders, suppliers and partners.
• Managers who want to increase their personal presence and raise their profile.
• Individuals who want to boost their confidence and communication skills to assertively navigate and steer influential conversations.
What are the benefits?
• A refreshed responsibility amongst your team(s) for gaining engagement and support from key stakeholders, suppliers and partners.
• An increased number of employees who can lead effective discussions for the business.
• Your team will strengthen skills that build more effective conversations and provide clear direction.
• The ability of your team to create win/win conversations where individuals have gained agreement.
What does it cover?
• Identification of different areas of influence and how individuals can raise their own profile and steer decisions.
• Learn how our natural communication style helps or hinders – we’ll use powerful questioning techniques with whole body listening skills to enhance two-way communication.
• We’ll develop a coaching structure for effective communication, which can be used in both informal and formal situations.
Workshop length : 1 day days(up to 12 delegates)
View Our Case Studies
Energy and Utility Skills provide membership, assurance and skills solutions to help employers attract, develop and retain a sustainable, skilled workforce to ensure the seamless delivery of essential services to 65 million people each day and UK Industry. Energy & Utility Skills brings industry leaders together to identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces.
Heron Foods is a family run retail business with over 240 stores across the UK and employing over 3000 employees. They have one of the fastest changing ranges of discounted products in the UK.
Alexander Dennis is a global manufacturing company going through a period of large growth. Two years ago a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) was set up with core transactional processing moving centrally. The FSSC employees were a combination of new starters and existing business finance employees.
From their beginnings as the first UK discounter, offering customers the very best value has been Asda’s driving force. Asda is built upon listening to a diverse range of customers and offering what they need. They’re at their best when they keep things simple.