Workplace tools have changed, and so has business culture. Tasks by rote don’t cut it. Flexibility is key. Having behavioural skills are essential. Equip your managers to deal with the highs and lows of modern performance management.
Our Performance Management Learning Workshop will increase your team’s performance at an individual level. Support your managers in being able to hold effective discussions that navigate goal setting, high-level strategic objectives, culture contributions and more.
And, face the challenge of difficult conversations around conflict and resolution. Scaffold the right support and strengthen your team’s morale.
This 1-day workshop can be delivered in a venue of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
A manager / team leader who...
• Wants to get the best from their team and develop their own people management skills.
• Will set performance objectives, provide effective feedback and reduce conflict.
• Is new to management and struggles to have difficult conversations with colleagues.
• Has underperforming team members and needs to improve results in a strong, friendly and assertive manner.
What are the benefits?
• Will feel more confident and capable of developing their team’s performance using empowering tools and techniques.
• Will be able to develop appropriate strategies to effectively manage all of their team – from high-performing individuals, to those who need help and support.
• Will strengthen your organisation’s HR culture, introduce fresh challenges tailored to each individual, develop the resilience and empathy the role demands.
What does it cover?
• Identification of the costs of conflict to a business and the need for effective performance management, that engages with the team and adds value to the business.
• Steps of the Performance Management Cycle, the Psychological Contract and the difference between Conduct and Capability performance issues.
• The triggers of conflict and how our own fears can prevent us from handling the difficult conversations
• Handling Performance Management Issues effectively with best practice tools and techniques for current business case studies.
Workshop length : 1 days(up to 12 delegates)
View Our Case Studies
Energy and Utility Skills provide membership, assurance and skills solutions to help employers attract, develop and retain a sustainable, skilled workforce to ensure the seamless delivery of essential services to 65 million people each day and UK Industry. Energy & Utility Skills brings industry leaders together to identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces.
Heron Foods is a family run retail business with over 240 stores across the UK and employing over 3000 employees. They have one of the fastest changing ranges of discounted products in the UK.
Alexander Dennis is a global manufacturing company going through a period of large growth. Two years ago a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) was set up with core transactional processing moving centrally. The FSSC employees were a combination of new starters and existing business finance employees.
From their beginnings as the first UK discounter, offering customers the very best value has been Asda’s driving force. Asda is built upon listening to a diverse range of customers and offering what they need. They’re at their best when they keep things simple.