Everybody in the business has time management struggles at some point. From employees to managers, time management, task prioritisation and deadlines are a part of everyday life.
Our Time Management Learning Workshop will give you and your team the skills to effectively plan, prioritise and manage their own workloads.
Say goodbye to micro-managing. Say hello to personal accountability, balance, control, and better results.
This 1-day workshop can be delivered in a venue of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
• Those who need a push to take more ownership of their tasks – they’ll get more done in their day through effective prioritisation.
• People in your teams who have trouble saying ‘no’ to extra work – they’ll learn how to make sure they’re not taking on too much.
• Managers who want to learn how to support their team by managing interruptions without being overbearing.
• All individuals who need to develop their focus on their role and key goals, results and objectives.
What are the benefits?
It’s simple; achieve more in less time.
• Increase motivation and job satisfaction for your teams by giving them more control, responsibility and accountability over their work.
• They’ll be able to manage themselves and prioritise better, plan effectively and get stronger results.
• Less stress and a more relaxed team who can cope with increasing demands while maintaining a good work/life balance.
What does it cover?
• We’ll go through the key principles of improving time management skills in the workplace with your team.
• Change mindsets to develop focus on their day-to-day role, key goals and results by prioritising and scheduling.
• An understanding of how to plan and face long-term objectives.
• Avoid procrastination, interruptions, inability to say ‘no’.
• Identify different delegation levels and learn how to delegate with confidence.
• Identification of the best practice tools and techniques to help your team feel more organised, motivated, focused and relaxed.
Workshop length : 1 days(up to 12 delegates)
View Our Case Studies
Energy and Utility Skills provide membership, assurance and skills solutions to help employers attract, develop and retain a sustainable, skilled workforce to ensure the seamless delivery of essential services to 65 million people each day and UK Industry. Energy & Utility Skills brings industry leaders together to identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces.
Heron Foods is a family run retail business with over 240 stores across the UK and employing over 3000 employees. They have one of the fastest changing ranges of discounted products in the UK.
Alexander Dennis is a global manufacturing company going through a period of large growth. Two years ago a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) was set up with core transactional processing moving centrally. The FSSC employees were a combination of new starters and existing business finance employees.
From their beginnings as the first UK discounter, offering customers the very best value has been Asda’s driving force. Asda is built upon listening to a diverse range of customers and offering what they need. They’re at their best when they keep things simple.