There’s no room to hide on this workshop. It’s all about teams and the dynamism that happens when they’re high-performing, together.
Bring the whole team. Start motivating early and outline the potential improvements on working as one team. It’s a day without hierarchical barriers. And, helps to build an effective team with one vision, recognise personal strengths, and reduce conflict.
Our High Performing Teams Learning Workshop is ideal for newly formed teams, as well as teams that have worked together for long periods of time, as they all achieve the same result, recognising what they are doing well and what they need to do differently moving forward.
This 2-day workshop is delivered with a gap of 2 – 4 weeks between each session and can be delivered in a venue of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
The whole team, including:
• Managers who want to sharpen their team dynamics and improve collaboration.
• Team members wanting to reduce conflict and recognise strengths within the team.
• Project teams or virtual teams who need to work more effectively to achieve their common goal.
What are the benefits?
• Higher motivation and engagement amongst your team(s).
• Delegates will have increased confidence and forward-thinking.
• Your team will have the knowledge of what makes a successful team within your business.
• Reduced team conflicts and increased productivity.
• Your team will be able to differentiate between a group of individuals and a cohesive team.
What does it cover?
• The first session covers Maximising Team Engagement and the second session that is around 2 – 4 weeks later covers Minimising Team Conflict.
• Exploration of our ‘Team Development Tool’ and how to apply this to build a unified and motivated team.
• Application of our Strength Deployment Inventory® - a highly effective relationship profiling tool where delegates will learn their natural strengths and potential blindsides.
• We’ll work with you and your employees to create a plan that adapts to their behaviors and motivates and engages with the strengths of the team.
Workshop length : 2 days(up to 12 delegates)
View Our Case Studies
Energy and Utility Skills provide membership, assurance and skills solutions to help employers attract, develop and retain a sustainable, skilled workforce to ensure the seamless delivery of essential services to 65 million people each day and UK Industry. Energy & Utility Skills brings industry leaders together to identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces.
Heron Foods is a family run retail business with over 240 stores across the UK and employing over 3000 employees. They have one of the fastest changing ranges of discounted products in the UK.
Alexander Dennis is a global manufacturing company going through a period of large growth. Two years ago a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) was set up with core transactional processing moving centrally. The FSSC employees were a combination of new starters and existing business finance employees.
From their beginnings as the first UK discounter, offering customers the very best value has been Asda’s driving force. Asda is built upon listening to a diverse range of customers and offering what they need. They’re at their best when they keep things simple.