What makes us tick? It might feel easy to be an amateur psychologist these days, but we can help you really understand what motivates people, and create strong, positive relationships with colleagues or clients.
Our Motivating & Engaging Relationships Learning Workshop puts relationship building front and centre.
Strengthen the skills required to engage effectively with colleagues, managers, key stakeholders, customers and other areas of the business.
You’ll soon see a culture shift by simply highlighting respect for each other and a deeper consideration for the needs of others.
This 2-day workshop is delivered with a gap of 2 – 4 weeks between each session and can be delivered in a venue of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
Employees & Managers who want to...
• Examine and develop their leadership style to meet the needs of others.
• Understand what motivates and increases engagement at different levels.
• Develop emotional intelligence and awareness of self and others.
• Reduce conflict and high turnover/low retention rates.
• Adapt their style to increase engagement, motivation and productivity in their teams.
What are the benefits?
• An increased self-awareness in employees that leads to better motivation, engagement and team productivity.
• Awareness of why they work better with some colleagues than others.
• Knowledge of how to use motivation and engagement strategies to create high performing teams.
• Recognising early signs of disruptive elements such as disengagement and conflict.
• A respectful culture that considers others to meet their needs.
• A reduction in absenteeism, staff turnover, customer complaints.
• An increase in productivity, job satisfaction, brand advocacy and employee loyalty.
What does it cover?
• Employees will raise their own understanding of their natural motivational values using the Strength Deployment Inventory®.
• Adaptation of personal motivations and leadership style to engage others through the Intention VS Behaviour concept.
• Analysis of the human and financial costs of conflict to the business.
• How to move from conflict to resolution on a personal level.
• Learn how to deal with fears and difficult conversations using best practice techniques.
Workshop length : 2 days(up to 12 delegates)
View Our Case Studies
Energy and Utility Skills provide membership, assurance and skills solutions to help employers attract, develop and retain a sustainable, skilled workforce to ensure the seamless delivery of essential services to 65 million people each day and UK Industry. Energy & Utility Skills brings industry leaders together to identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces.
Heron Foods is a family run retail business with over 240 stores across the UK and employing over 3000 employees. They have one of the fastest changing ranges of discounted products in the UK.
Alexander Dennis is a global manufacturing company going through a period of large growth. Two years ago a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) was set up with core transactional processing moving centrally. The FSSC employees were a combination of new starters and existing business finance employees.
From their beginnings as the first UK discounter, offering customers the very best value has been Asda’s driving force. Asda is built upon listening to a diverse range of customers and offering what they need. They’re at their best when they keep things simple.