Anxious about presenting, dry mouth. blank mind. stuttering, stumbling. It’s time to remove the fears of presenting and embrace an audience to impart impactful knowledge.
Effectively delivering ideas, results, concepts and more is difficult for team members when nerves get in the way, or they don’t understand their audience.
Our Presentation Skills Learning Workshop will provide individuals with everything they need to deliver with impact and leave their audience feeling like it was worth the time away from their desk.
This 2-day workshop can be delivered in a venue of your choice for up to 6 delegates.
Who should attend?
• Those who want to become a confident presenter who can structure a quality presentation, without relying on PowerPoint presentations, cues or prompts.
• Members of your team(s) who shy away from any kind of interactions where they’re the focus of attention.
• Those who present to external suppliers and stakeholders as part of their role and want to learn how to engage, inspire and influence their audience.
What are the benefits?
• Your team will feel confident to create and deliver high impact messaging to internal and external stakeholders and colleagues.
• Your team will learn how to manage their audience, build momentum and maintain interest.
• Your team will have improved body posture and audience participation skills.
What does it cover?
• An exploratory breakdown of individual attitudes towards presenting.
• An understanding of audience needs and how to adapt to them.
• Planning and prioritising presentation content to have the biggest impact.
• An overview of different visual aids and when best to use them.
• Your team will learn how to manage their environment and take control of the
• Practical tools and techniques to manage nerves and present with confidence.
• Role play with constructive feedback on how to deliver high impact presentations.
Workshop length : 2 days(up to 12 delegates)
View Our Case Studies
Energy and Utility Skills provide membership, assurance and skills solutions to help employers attract, develop and retain a sustainable, skilled workforce to ensure the seamless delivery of essential services to 65 million people each day and UK Industry. Energy & Utility Skills brings industry leaders together to identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces.
Heron Foods is a family run retail business with over 240 stores across the UK and employing over 3000 employees. They have one of the fastest changing ranges of discounted products in the UK.
Alexander Dennis is a global manufacturing company going through a period of large growth. Two years ago a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) was set up with core transactional processing moving centrally. The FSSC employees were a combination of new starters and existing business finance employees.
From their beginnings as the first UK discounter, offering customers the very best value has been Asda’s driving force. Asda is built upon listening to a diverse range of customers and offering what they need. They’re at their best when they keep things simple.